Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Tuesday, one day closer to Friday..............

I decided to hold off on the photos for a bit, there are only so many photos you can take of dead grass and dirty snow, the snow it melting fast though. Today I took the bike downtown to meet Leo for an early lunch, my first ride where I just jumped on the bike with a t-shirt, light jacket and a pair of pants on and rode away. Nothing cycling specific, it was actually a very enjoyable 10km ride, and I used it as practice for bike commuting this summer. I was going to go to Home Depot and look for some flexiglass and a few hose brackets to use for my fairing. Last night at work I found some strips of thin aluminum and steel that I took home to use for brackets, they are thin enough that I can cut them with my tinsnips and then bend them with pliers and a hammer. I would like to get a rivet gun to rivet the fairing to the brackets, but I may bolt them to it depending on how much a rivet gun cost. Anyway tomorrow Tina is home and we will be busy so I won't have time to post tomorrow, but check back on Thursday. Until then, ride safe and have fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's it!??? Just kidding, good blog brother!