Thursday, April 20, 2006

Yesterday's Ride

A small creek winding through the hills at Wanuskewin.

Julian and Leo waiting (again) for me, at the base of Victoria Bridge.


Wanusekewin Heritage Park



I went for a short bike ride today (about 1/2 hour) mainly because it was so nice out. Yesterday I didn't get time to blog so here is everything that happened yesterday. We headed out at 10:00am (by "we" I mean Julian, Leo and I) on our way to Wanusekewin Park for lunch. We were going into a very slight headwind all the way to Wanusekewin, and then we got there around 12:00pm for lunch, Julian and I had Jumbo hotdogs (yummm!) and around 1:00 we headed back with a nice tailwind. Apparently after Julian and I seperated on the way home he had a nasty spill on his bike and ended up breaking his wrist, he did manage to get home with a broken wrist (he's pretty tough:) and he got a cast on it at the hospital. He hopes to be going on short rides again soon, hope you get better soon! I also got a call back from Hitachi Canada offering me a job, so yesterday I gave my 1 weeks notice at work and I'm done next Wednesday, I start at Hitachi on May 1 and I very excited about it. Anyway I got to go to work now, so ride safe, please, and have fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new job!
K. & B.