Sunday, February 26, 2006

CCCCold!!!!!!!.............Ride


Riding home on the Meewasin Trail.



Snowing like crazy...



I decided to go for a ride with Leo today, we arranged it that I would ride to his home in Lawson Heights and then we were going to go take a ride North of his house towards Silverwood Golf Course. It was my longest, coldest ride to date. I think I froze portions of my face on the way to Leo's place. We rode a mountain bike trail that was covered in snow up past the golf course. The whole way down the trail I was wondering if Burley intended their recumbent to be used in this manner, probably not, bumping down a off-road trail in -15C weather, slipping around on the ice and snow. It was starting to snow a lot on our ride and on the way home it was even worse. I will probably take a day tomorrow to do bike maintenance, but I will likely write something in here so check back tomorrow. Ride safe and have fun.

No comments: