Sunday, February 19, 2006

I'm being lazy again!

The gates to Riverside Country Club in Black and White.

Okay, I'm obsessive, we testdrove the ugly green Smart Car, I personally think the Black one has my name on it. :) This is a Mercedes dealer too, but I guess the Smart Cars attract all the attention so they put them out front.

Sunset at Riverside Country Club


This is my vacation home when the apartment is feeling a little small for me. :) I wish, as long as someone else was paying the heating bill and taxes for me.



So the last few days I've been lazy and haven't gone riding, I want to go tomorrow but my friend wants to go skiing so we'll have to see what happens. I've been looking at underseat racks and panniers for my bike. After giving up on the whole trailer idea I think that this is the way to go. I have some cheap panniers I can put on the rear rack for light goods, but I want to get a Terracycle underseat rack and then mount some Arkel RT40 panniers to it. I wanted to just use duffel bags, but after looking into the Arkel panniers a little more I decided that the price is cheap for the level of product and support you get with them. In the end it will be almost as much as a trailer, but easier to store and also easier to ride the bike with panniers rather then a trailer. Really a recumbent is the ultimate touring bike, with underseat racks and a rear rack you can really pile stuff onto one, and they are comfortable enough to ride all day in a t-shirt and jogging pants. Well hopefully I will get out tomorrow, until then, ride safe and have fun.

PS: The site which is managing my website seems to be down right now, so I'm unable to go on it and update.

No comments: