Friday, February 24, 2006

Friday ride, this time in the daylight.

I underexposed this to make the clouds look even cooler then they already were.

The ice sculpture of Chief Whitecap, it is starting to melt so I decided to take a photo before it's gone.

University bridge.

Took this photo of the Burley to hopefully show how much the seat is tilted back now.

The barriers at Victoria Bridge to keep cars from driving on it.


The park downtown.



Not much to say today. I did get a nice email the other day from Chad Ash, West Coast Manager for Burley, he was reading my blog and read about the problems I've had with the sliding seat. He offered to help me come up with a solution, I haven't been able to call him back yet, but I think that speaks volumes of a company, that a representative would go to these lengths to ensure customers are satisfied. I really don't know why Burley bikes aren't more popular, they are very well made, comfortable to ride and they obviously are a very supportive company. I went for a quick ride today, only covered 10.5kms, but it was better then nothing I guess. Depending on the weather I might go on a ride out to Cranberry Flats or something tomorrow, maybe down Valley Road. So ride safe and have fun until tomorrow.

No comments: