Friday, February 10, 2006

Friday Night Riding

I switched down to my lowest gear and rode into the snow, this is as far as I made it before running out of momentum.


There was some strange looking mist on the water of the river tonight, must be because it got colder today and the water must still be pretty warm from the last few days.



This is the first time that I've gone riding on a Friday night, and it will probably be my last. I really didn't feel like riding today, but I decided to force myself to do it anyway. It seems that on Friday nights everyone is in a hurry, I had several people try to pass me and then high center their cars on the ice mound in the middle of the road. Also I had several people honk at me and a few other people found the need to yell at me out the window of their cars. I did almost 9 kms though and it wasn't that bad of weather so it wasn't all bad. I'll just make sure that I don't go riding on Friday nights anymore. I likely won't be riding tomorrow because it is Tina's 23rd birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY TINA!!) so we will be going out for supper and having some friends over for a movie later in the evening. I will try to get out on Sunday again, if it isn't snowing like crazy. :) Ride safe and have fun.....

No comments: