Thursday, February 16, 2006

It's still COLD out!



Pictures of "the bike room" I cleaned it tonight, it will stay like this for about a day. :)



It was very cold today, -32Celsius, that is -43C with the windchill today. So I didn't go riding today, it was so cold that I started to freeze my face as I was plugging my car in after work. I did finally clean my "bike room" out though, it's been a long time coming and I think it looks really good now that I'm finished. That is my Dahon folding bike and Tina's mountain bike in the corner, there is actually a fair amount of room if I put the Burley upright. It is supposed to be really cold tomorrow too, so I don't know if I will go riding or not, I might have to wait until Saturday. So until then, ride safe and have fun...

1 comment:

Jim said...

Hey there, just thought you would like to know that I very much appreciate your photography. Some of the black and white work is just lovely.

JF in Layton UT

fastredbike.blogspot.com