Monday, February 13, 2006

Check out my website!

I decided to make a website on www.freewebs.com, it's kind of like a blog, but it offers me more freedom to expand and have more features then the blog. This will by no means detract from this blog, I hope that they can compliment each other. You can check out my site HERE, right now there isn't much one there, but I hope to get a lot more on in the next few days. I did go riding today, I rode over to Dairy Queen to meet Julian and Leo for coffee, I did forget to reset my computer though, so I don't know how far it was. The weather is very nice here right now, but it is starting to cool off, it is supposed to be -25 on Thursday brrrrrrrr.....Hopefully it won't last too long. Check back tomorrow for more, ride safe and have fun.

No comments: