Tuesday, February 07, 2006

LAZY today...

No photos, no riding, no skiing, that sums up today pretty good. I'm just really felt lazy today. It turned really cold here today (well not really cold, but cold for this winter) it was -22Celsius this morning and it only started to warm up a little in the late afternoon. The roads are still a mess, but they are getting worn down again, so I may be able to head out tomorrow night. I went to the library tonight to pay my fine :) $20.00 later and I can again take some books out, I really wasn't paying attention to when the books were supposed to be going back. The library got in a few new cycling books so I took those out. One is about living on the Postal Team bus, and another is written by Lance Armstong's mother about rasing him. I also got some issues of PhotoLife and E:environmental magazine. So now I have something to read. I hopefully will take the bike out tomorrow, so until then, ride safe and have fun.......

No comments: