Saturday, February 25, 2006

Cold riding

Miles of nothing, but it looks good.

Here is the Furdale sign, I've talked about it before, I finally took a photo of it today.


Leo's "winter bike" in front of the Fine Arts Cafe before our ride started.




I went for a ride with my friend Leo today. We left around 3:00 this afternoon. It was very sunny and nice today, not really that warm though, it was around -10C out when we started to head out. I did a little over 26kms, we headed out towards Cranberry Flats but didn't go all the way because there was a very cold wind and I had to be back in the city at 5:00. I headed back around 5:00 but I had to stop at the Library on the way home to let my feet warm up a bit and get some books :) Anyway not much happened today, I will be going skiing tomorrow I think. Ride safe and have fun.

No comments: