Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!


The Hospital Home Lottery Grand Prize.


Happy Valentine's Day, I hope everyone took their significant other out for a nice meal, or bought them flowers and chocolates. I got Tina a little rose inside a glass vase that looks pretty cool and I got her a box of chocolates too, she bought me chocolates too which is okay by me because I'm a confirmed chocolateholic. We went out for supper at Cheesetoast on Broadway, mostly because last year on Valentine's Day it wasn't that busy, this year it was crazy in there, the food was good as always, but the service was a little slow because they were so busy, overall it was very nice though. Every year there is a Hospital Home lottery with the grand prize being a really nice house. This year the house was in a new area called the Willows, the show home just opened last week so we decided to go see it after supper. I wasn't sure if I could take a camera inside, so I just took a photo of the outside. It really doesn't look that big in the photo, but in is built into a hillside and most of the house is facing the other way. It's too bad I couldn't take a camera inside, because the insuite washroom off the master bedroom was beautiful, arched ceiling, jacuzzi tub surrounded by tile, his and her's sinks and mirrors, a huge shower with two shower heads and a bench in the shower, all with glass panels and then a separate little room for the toilet. It was really a lot of wasted space, but it was so extravagant that it made up for that. It has really cooled down now and it's supposed to be even colder tomorrow, hopefully I can go riding tomorrow, until then, ride safe and have fun...

No comments: