Wednesday, February 22, 2006

MonDAY ride


Some photo's of the sun trying to shine through the clouds.


Some photo's of my ride through Gabriel Dumont Park, I've never taken any photo's down here yet because I usually never ride through it as it is more of an offroad trail. But the snow makes it a little easier going.


Here is 3rd Street, I usually use it on the way home because there are hardly any vehicles driving down it most times.



Well Folks, you heard it at BentUpBike first, that's right it is officially spring time now!! Yes I seen a fly today, just a regular house fly, but it still got me excited. If there is a fly out already it must be spring, right? Well I hope so anyway. My chain held together for 16.5kms today, I was worried, but it worked out okay. I left at 4:50pm this afternoon and it was beautiful out, a little cold, but I actually overdressed a bit and was a little too warm. I was experimenting with the seat on the Burley a bit, I increased the angle another notch because I felt like it was a little too upright. This messed my seat distance all up though, so I ended up too far away from the cranks, then I shoved the seat ahead, but too far and my knees began to hurt. I moved the seat back a bit and I think that it is perfect now. However I find that I'm not generating enough power in the more laid back position. But I may just have been tired today, I'll have to try it some more tomorrow. Anyway I will probably be out tomorrow night, so until then, ride safe and have fun.


No comments: