Wednesday, January 11, 2006

80th POST!!!!!!

Victoria Bridge

A train heading to the Potash mine.

"Combine World" in Elstow, trust me they have a lot of combines! :)


Allan Potash Mine, I had an interview here today for a job in April.




I managed to get in 10.8kms tonight, it's gotten colder tonight especially with the north wind, it is supposed to get colder towards the end of the week. Well I went for a job interview today at the Potash mine in Allan, which is a half hour east of Saskatoon. I think the interview went really well so hopefully something will come of it. On another front, I did here some good news from my prospective job in Alberta, so we'll have to see what wins out. Nice position to be in I guess :) We got a little snow yesterday and it made the roads a little slippery tonight, I did slid around but I didn't go down. I will have to be careful out there I guess. Tina and I will be helping Mom and Dad move out to Alberta on the weekend, we will be driving the moving van, and my camera will be right along for the ride. Our first big road trip since I started this blog, so make sure to prepare for the onslaught of photo's on Sunday and Monday night :) Ride safe and have fun until tomorrow.





No comments: