Wednesday, January 25, 2006

It's summer out! ...........Well not really, but almost


I wasn't really going to take any photos tonight, but I couldn't resist this photo of Nutana Collegiate, it looks really tall because I was really close up.



It was really nice out today, +4C and a nice warm breeze. I went for a ride at around 9:00 tonight and it had only cooled down to 3C. I did 10.5kms and it was one of my best rides this winter, there was a nice chinook wind blowing and even though I didn't dress very warm I was still sweating pretty good when I got home. The warm weather has melted most of the snow and ice off the roads so it is actually quite pleasent, I don't have to keep looking out for icy patches. Earlier in the evening Tina and I went around looking at carlots, I'm not looking for something but Tina might buy a Pontiac Grand Am in a few months. Saskatoon is opening a Smart Car dealership soon, they had a convertible model out in front so I went to look at it since it is the first time I've seen one up close. It is a pretty well built car for $24,000, heated leather seats, diesel, all wheel drive, small but nice, I really liked it. I kind of wonder why they haven't brought the four door model to Canada yet, I think it would be a better seller then the small two door model. I did like that fact that it had tons of space in the front to stretch out, but behind the seats there isn't much room. If you haven't seen one yet, head over to the site and check it out. Until tomorrow, ride safe and have fun!

No comments: