Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Running Errands


The main branch library downtown.


I feel like I'm getting a cold today, I'm all stuffed up and my throat hurts, not a way to spend the first day of my 25th year. :) I do have a funny story to tell about my new cell phone. I wanted to put Saskatoon Police number on my speed dial, in case I get almost run over or encounter someone who is aggressive I can phone the police fast. So I set the number so that when I press #2 it will dial the police. All was well until I attempted to find out if the speed dial actually worked, I ended up calling the police and I couldn't get the phone to shut off as the officer on the other line was saying, "Hello." I finally just shut it and that hung it up, sometimes I'm such a technical klutz. Even though I'm getting a cold I went for a ride, but I only managed to go 12.2kms. I had to bring a video back to Roger's Video and then I headed downtown to the library to bring back some magazines I had. On the way home I went to the UPS Store to check my mail box, I rent a mail box there because in the past four years I've moved 4 times :) and when you get packages COD there they pay the shipping charges for you, it's a pretty good deal. Well must go, ride safe and have fun!

No comments: