Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Some Photos

Another church on Spadina Cres. :)

A church on Spadina Cres.

The Spadina Freehouse on (you guess it!) Spadina Cres.


Skaters on the ice rink by the Delta Bessborough.



Well I was lazy today, so I decided to take the car and head to the library, I brought my camera and tripod along so that I could take some photos downtown. At our downtown main library they have about 30 books on cycling and bikes, I've read them all at least once. :) They do have at least 300 some books on photography, so I've started to dig into them now. I went downtown and tried to take some photos, however it started to snow right away, so I had to cut it short so that my camera wouldn't get wet. Some of the above photos are a bit grainy and blurry, I took most of them by handholding the camera on 1600ISO setting, mostly because I was trying to keep the camera out of the snow. I should be riding tomorrow if I can get the motivation up. :) So check back tomorrow, ride safe and have fun until then.............

No comments: