Friday, January 06, 2006

Some Photos


The same photo as below, switched to B&W.

I took this photo of a clump of trees in Kinsmen Park.

I took this photo of the Weir using a 1/8 Sec exposure to blur the movement of the water around the Weir.

I'm taking some more abstract photo's lately, here is one I took at the Weir today.


Here is the CPR rail bridge near the Weir with my new camera, I was playing around with the White Balance on it and I got some really nice color in this photo.



Sorry everyone for the late post, Tina and I went to see "The Ringer" which was a very good movie, so I didn't have time to finish my post. It takes me a lot longer now to write posts because of the larger photo file sizes that the new camera makes. While before I could upload photo's almost instantly, it now takes 2-3 minutes per photo to upload. I didn't go for a ride today because it melted and the roads are just a mess (go figure, I just washed my car yesterday). My bike is still fairly clean and I'd like to keep it that way for a while, besides the mud plays havoc with the cables. I have been thinking about rigging something up so that I can run full length cable housings. Well I hope that everyone enjoys the photo's, I will likely go riding tomorrow so check back tomorrow for more. Ride safe and have fun.

No comments: