Monday, January 23, 2006

Everyday has a Sunset.......




I took these all in Diefenbaker Park, at around 5:35pm this afternoon as the sun was setting. It was really windy today so the guy flying the kite was having fun.


We got a lovely Chinook wind today and it got up to +3C, everything was melting, I was loving it! I decided not to wait and I went out riding right after work. I managed to get in 15.75kms, I started by heading up to Diefenbaker Park in hopes of getting there before the sun set so I could get some nice photo's for everyone. I actually thought that the photo's I took were going to be pretty bad because it wasn't the nicest sunset I've seen by far, but when I uploaded them to the computer the sunset actually looks pretty nice, I'm pretty happy with them. I managed to get home with out completely covering my bike and self with mud, at that time it wasn't too bad because it had started to cool off and the mushy spots had firmed up a bit. It's supposed to be nice tomorrow too, so check back for more then. Ride safe and have fun.

No comments: