Thursday, January 12, 2006

I'm lazy tonight

Well, no pictures tonight, and no ride either. After supper Tina and I decided to watch a movie, by the time the movie was over it was really too late to go for a ride because I have to get up at 5:30 tomorrow for work. I'm going to pick the moving van up after work tomorrow and then when Tina is done work we will take the van to Mom and Dad's place. I have a couple of things for people to look at tonight. If anyone would like a free online issue of Recumbent Cyclist News, click HERE. Also something that really interested me, ICE trikes from UK has just released information on their 2006 model recumbent trikes. They are really interesting because all the new models are designed to foldup like the Greenspeed GT3, GT5 and X5. Also the ICE trikes have rear suspension, which would definitely be a bonus on a trike. The folding aspect definitely appealed to me, because anyone that has read my blog since the beginning knows that I really like the Greenspeed GT3, mostly because it can be folded. The main reason I never got a trike in the first place was the lack of room. However the Greenspeed is very pricey, the ICE trikes are pretty pricey too, but not as bad as Greenspeed. Anyone who is interested, check them out HERE. I will be unable to post until Sunday night, so check back then for a look at our weekend :) Until then, ride safe and have fun!

No comments: