Tuesday, January 03, 2006

BLACK & WHITE

University Bridge on a frosty morning.

The Meewasin Trail as it runs along Sask Cres.

Looking through the frost at the Delta Bessborough.





Both Tina and I had to start work today so we are back in the city now for a while. While we were gone over the New Year's weekend Saskatoon saw some snow, the roads are quite bad for riding and it doesn't look like I will be able to go riding for a while. I will just have to use our treadmill I guess, it is a good workout, just pretty boring. I've been experimenting a little with Photoshop, and although I'm no expert I did manage to convert some of my color photo's to black and white. I love black and white photo's, they seem to give photo's a whole new perspective. The above three photo's started out as decent color photos, but I think they carry a lot more impact when converted to black and white. I'm hoping that the city gets around with the graders and snowplows soon so that I can start to travel around by bike again soon, let's hope so, I'm missing my daily ride. I will be updating this daily now, so keep checking in for more. Ride safe and have fun........

No comments: