Thursday, January 26, 2006

Number 90!

Well this is post number 90, quite a milestone. It's hard to believe that I've written in this blog for 90 days now. I hope that all my regular readers enjoy coming back to see my photo's and read about my bike, riding and just anything in general. If this is your first time here bookmark it and check back again, the writing might be boring for some people, but at least the photo's keep it interesting to look at (I hope) :) I really can't say too much today, I'm taking a day off and being lazy tonight, after supper I just didn't feel like going for a ride today, I think that I ate too much maybe. I think that if all goes well I will get out tomorrow for a ride, on Friday's I get off early from work so I will actually get to go riding in the daytime. The days are starting to get longer now, the sun doesn't set to just before 6:00 now, it's getting to be spring soon I guess. Well with all the nice weather the snow is melting away pretty good, so by the time I get my ski boots back from being stretched there will probably be no snow! :) Anyway until tomorrow, ride safe and have fun!!

No comments: