Monday, January 09, 2006

Finally got my camera!

Now that I have a flash I don't have to always rely on natural light for night time photos.


The construction crane is still working hard, the condo complex is climbing like crazy.


The Meewasin Trail along the river bank downtown.

My old 2MB HP camera which up till recently I've used to take the photo's for my blog.


My new camera, Pentax *ist DL, I took this with my old camera.



It was beautiful tonight, very warm and little wind, so I had to go for a ride. I managed to get in 19.5 kms, I went riding downtown and then headed north to Lawson Heights area. I may have mentioned before that the camera I was using was a loaner until I got a replacement because the flash failed to work on the first camera I bought. I finally got the replacement today, it also seems to take better photo's then the other camera, this could be a result of the other camera having the software problems. I have had another change in career plans, I won't even bother to mention it here because it seems that every time I tell someone about my career plans they seem to change, so we'll leave it at that. I can't believe that it is January 9th and I'm still riding regularly, I'm in very good shape for this time of year and I can go into spring with the speed and physical shape that I usually have in the fall, hopefully I will get in a lot of training done in the spring and summer this year. Well, check back soon, ride safe and have fun.................

No comments: