Saturday, December 03, 2005

50th Post!!!!!!!

Well, I really didn't do too much today, but that is okay because it is the weekend. My Mom gave both Tina and I some really cool LED flashlights today. It seems like LED is the latest thing these days, you have the LED Christmas lights, LED flashlights and pretty much any other light, including bike lights can be had in LED. Of course they are neat because they last forever and batteries last forever. However I find that LED bulbs really don't throw light all that well, they work good in a flashlight with a reflector, but with Christmas lights they don't throw light as well as regular bulbs do, they kind of have a "glow" to them, which looks nice anyway. Not much for my 50th post, but that's okay. Ride safe and have fun, check back tomorrow for more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could we have some kitty pictures please?
K.