Monday, December 12, 2005

Taking some photo's

Redline Harley Davidson on 1st Ave. I took this from the top of a parkade across the street.


Back alley pictures.






Today I didn't go for a ride, I decided to go on a photo taking spree instead. Tina and I went out in the car and I took my Mom's SLR film camera along too. I wanted to take some trial photo's with the film camera so that I can figure out how to work it, I shot a full roll of film with it that I will get taken in tomorrow to get developed. I also took some photos with the digital camera on high resolution setting, so today everyone gets nice photos. :) I really see how much nicer digital is then film after tonight, with a digital camera I could be already looking at my photo's, now I have to wait until tomorrow and then pay to have them developed to see how good or bad they are. Also the digital camera seems to be better for just taking fast shots of something. I can't wait until I save up enough to get my new digital. I will probably go for a ride tomorrow, so until then, ride safe and have fun.

No comments: