Sunday, December 04, 2005

KITTY

Bonz sitting in her favorite place, the heat register. :)

Bonz jumping down from her food dish.


My parents kitty Bonz, she is a little monkey, but we love her.




Well yesterday I had a request for some "kitty" photos. :) So here they are, Bonz used to be a stray cat, but we befriended her, and better yet she won Dad over, so she got to stay with us. She kind of rubs off on our dog Kramer, now Kramer licks herself clean all the time just like the Bonz. I didn't go for a ride again today, mostly because I didn't bring my bike to my parents house this weekend and then when we got home it was too late. With all hope I will be out tomorrow, so check back in tomorrow and hopefully I will have some photo's of really, really cold riding :) Until then ride safe and have fun..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kitty photos! She's adorable!
K. :)

Anonymous said...

Bonz does look quite fetching. She's now the star that she deserves to be! Talked to L. for almost 2 hours, so it was too late to call you back.