Friday, December 16, 2005

Another cold ride

Victoria Bridge, they finally blocked it off with barriers at the ends of it.

There are more 'bergs on the river now as it is getting colder.


A little idea of what the streets are like to ride on.



I managed to get out for a ride today. It was still very cold out but the roads have clear up a bit today so I decided to give it a go. It wasn't too bad, I was cruising through some really deep snow downtown in the park and there was what appeared to be a big drift of snow, it was in fact a lump of ice, I sped up to go through it and managed to get the Burley airborne, which felt very strange when it landed, and surprised me a bit. My rear brake and shifter cable are still rusted up and won't work, so I don't have a rear derailer or a rear brake. Anyway I probably won't be riding until Sunday. So ride safe and have fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sean, just wanted to say that your blog looks great, and I know a whole lot more about biking and cameras and all sorts of things now! Anyway, keep up the good work, and keep taking cool pics; I'll keep checking in now and then to see what new sites you've got to show me from Toon Town!!

Kristin