Wednesday, December 14, 2005

And more photos..........

Vimy Memorial bandstand.


Took this high resolution picture tonight, I used the digital camera to kind of set the photo up for the film camera.



I was unable to go riding again tonight, so I did a little picture taking instead. I finally figured out how to get the camera level by adjusting the legs on the tripod. I feel bad because my blog recently hasn't had any posts about biking, but it simply isn't safe to be out cycling on the streets right now. I was thinking that maybe a trike with high ground clearance and large volume tires would be the thing to have, however you still only have one drive wheel, even on a delta trike because of the differential on the back, so traction would definitely be an issue still. As for my Burley it isn't too safe to be out on in the deep snow that is covering ice. I'll see how it is tomorrow, and maybe I can head out. Ride safe and have fun.

No comments: