Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Taking some more photos


I took a few photo's of our back alley, just to show everyone how much snow we are currently getting.




I think that I will quit predicting whether I will be going on a ride the next day or not. Whenever I do that we seem to have really bad weather the next day. Today around noon it really started snowing hard, by the time I was finished work there was quite a lot of snow on the ground. I went to the store tonight to have my film developed and by the time I started walking home my tracks were already filled in with snow, there is about 6" of snow on the ground now. Anyway I guess that I will be spending a few days on the treadmill until the weather clears up. I got my film back tonight and the pictures turned out really good, I just have to find out a way to keep the camera level. Anyway check in tomorrow, I will at least take some more photo's to put on here. So ride safe and have fun



No comments: