Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Did go riding today!

The same old park picture, I'm trying to perfect it. :)


Broadway Bridge with Christmas decorations all up.



I did go riding tonight, I managed to get in 10.5kms even though it was quite cold out. My main purpose for going out tonight was to scout out some places to take pictures with the film camera later, I'm experimenting with the film SLR and trying to figure things out. I am going to get a Pentax digital SLR after Christmas, so after New Years you will hopefully be enjoying some much better pictures then I currently have on here. The streets are much better now then earlier in the week and it is a lot easier to ride. I finally got the rear shifter cable to work properly by taking the entire thing apart, cleaning it and then spraying oil into the cable housings. My rear brake cable is still too gummed up to work properly. I will definitely be riding the next few days because I have to get up to my goal of 1000kms before Christmas. Ride safe and have fun.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sean,
Just wanted to say that I love that park picture - it looks like something on a postcard, just like Tina said! Anyway, talk to you guys later!
~Kris