Wednesday, December 28, 2005

70th POST!!


First picture from the new camera

I got my Pentax *ist DL today, I'm very happy with it so far, however there is way to many features and a instruction manual an inch thick to go with it, so it will be a while until I have it figured out enough to take good photo's with it. I thought the above photo was not too bad, it is kind of reddish, but it was very foggy and the lights look red when the reflect off the fog. I also have a problem with the flash not working, I have to take it back tomorrow and have them check it out. It has auto focus, but after using Mom's all manual film SLR I think that I like the manual controls better. It snowed like crazy today and I was unable to go for a ride, hopefully tomorrow will spell better weather. Until then, ride safe and have fun.

No comments: