Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I'm back!

Well I am back until Friday, and I will be doing a little riding. Santa (and other people too, THANKS!) was very good to me, and my new camera will now become a reality. Also I left my other digital and all our film camera's at Tina's parent's house, so there will probably be no photo's this week, unless I get the new camera and get it figured out. I want to wish everyone a Happy Holiday Season, I missed that in my last post. I got a lot of nice comments in my last post and I want to direct everyone to a blog of one of the people who left comments, here is the link:

www.thebentneedle.blogspot.com

This fellow is an avid cross stitcher, which I think is very cool and unconventional (and people who know me know how I like anything unconventional). His blog was also very interesting to read, I'm going to have to keep an eye on it now. Anyway I will be keeping this up until Friday when I will be taking another hiatus for New Years, then in the new year I will set the computer back to zero and attempt to rack up as many miles as my free time allows. Also I will be posting from a new city sometime in late January or early February, just before Christmas I got a call from an oil well service company in Alberta. So I will be moving to Red Deer, Alberta. First I have to get my Class 1A learners license so that they can train me in Red Deer for the actually Class 1A drivers license. I'm excited about the new job it offers a substantial wage increase as well as a chance to advance into a supervisor position which is something that I have been interested in at my current work place but have been turned down so many times that I've nearly given up applying for these positions. I will be working 15 days and getting 6 off, I will be going back to Saskatoon on my 6 days off but I'm on call the rest of the time so I may be able to explore Red Deer by bike during my working days. Anyway check in tomorrow for more, and as always, ride safe and have fun.

No comments: