Sunday, November 13, 2005

Back in 'Toon Town

This is a photo from Thursday afternoon that I forgot to post, I was riding down the multiuse pathway that runs along Preston Ave on one side and borders the University on the other. I rarely go this way home, usually I take 12th St. so I decided to take a photo of the occasion.
A quick shot down the street in front of Tina's parent's house, there was a lot more snow in Porcupine then we had in Saskatoon, but most of it melted off on Friday and Saturday.
Tina's Mom was repainting her kitchen while we were there, here she is on the ladder painting around the coat closet.
Tina's cousin Brendan watching a movie and finishing off his pancakes :)
Tina's little brother Tristan watching a movie on the couch.
We got back to Saskatoon about 9:00 tonight and after we got everything unpacked out of the car and refilled it with gas it was about 9:45. I decided to go for a little ride anyway, just because I wanted to get back on the bike. This recumbent is so darn addictive I don't know what I will do when it gets really cold and snows out. I went for a little over 30mins and got in 11.8kms, not bad I guess, that is about all I could do anyway because it was quite cold out tonight and I didn't dress nearly well enough. I went down across Victoria Bridge and then tooled around downtown for a bit until I started to get cold and then I decided to head back across University bridge. I was moving pretty good tonight because I finally retrieved the bike pump from my car and fill both the tires up to around 90psi. I'm almost hoping that if we get a nice spring that I may be able to mix it up with the road riding club when they start riding again in May. They seem to have this thing against anything that doesn't closely resemble a road bike, so I think it would be funny to take it out to a few rides, I just need to be able to keep up first. Anyway if it doesn't snow like crazy tomorrow, I'm definitely planning on a good ride tomorrow, until then, ride safe, and always have fun.

No comments: