Monday, November 07, 2005

Just a short post today, it's getting late.

Really short actually cause for some reason my photo's won't upload tonight, so sorry guys no pictures tonight. I guess you will just have to wait until tomorrow. I went for what was supposed to be a short ride, but like so many it ended up being a long one. I got a skull cap today, I had one a while ago but ended up leaving it behind when I went to the library one night, they are wonderful for keeping your head warm under your helmet. Also tonight I switched to my Northwave hiking style cycling shoes because they are much warmer then my Diadora shoes. I was so warm that I decided to put in 25kms, there was a slight mist in the air, that was the only thing that made it uncomfortable, because my glasses kept fogging up. I've been thinking lately of a few things that would make my Burley perfect. Some Paul thumbies with barend shifters on them for shifting better. Some Burley speedstruts to beef up the rear end. A fairing for riding in the winter it would keep me warmer. And this summer I want to try and make my own tailbox out of kelvar cloth, that would go well with a fairing :) Anyway it's late so I must say goodnite to everyone, ride safe and have fun until tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for giving us all the free advertizing! I will hire you to design my web page.