Monday, November 28, 2005

Well today sucked :(


CPRail Bridge




So I went to my CPRail group interview today, and I didn't end up making it to the second part of the process in the afternoon. Sure I feel bad, but realistically there were 85 people there and out of those people they were only hiring 14 people. My odds weren't very good to begin with I guess. I did however get a call today from the POS Pilot plant on the University grounds, they wanted me for the operator job that I applied for. However the wages weren't good enough that I could possibly work there, which isn't too great because it sounded like a good job. I'm trying not to get to discouraged after today, but it's pretty hard. Anyway with all hope I will find something soon. I didn't go for a ride today, it was a lazy day today. Hopefully I will get out tomorrow if the weather is nice. Until then, ride safe and have fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish that you didn't have to go through these disappointments, kid. Maybe it means something better is coming around the corner. When God closes a door, he opens a window, you've got to believe in good things coming. In the mean time, your job isn't the worse you could have. Change will happen, it's inevitable! Keep your chin up, remember we care!