Sunday, November 20, 2005

Went for a ride today, finally!!

I took this photo while I was heading back down 3rd St on the way home.

I took this picture right after I got my tire fixed, more on that later.

I took this picture while I was following Leo out of town.

And here is me. :)

Tina wrapped the border between the kitchen and the living room with tinsel, we both took our pictures looking through it, here is Tina.

Our tree without the lights on. :)

Our tree lit up.
So I was finally feeling better today, good enough to go for a ride. My friend Leo called and wanted to know if I was well enough too ride yet. We didn't get too far, I was feeling better but not 100% and I didn't want to push it, even though it was 8 Celsius and beautiful out today. We road around Furdale, which is a small kind of town on the south end of the city. We stopped at one point to have a drink and Leo noticed that my back tire was flat. So I sat down in the ditch to fix it, one of the studs I had put in the center of the back tire had come loose and stuck through the tire. I decided to take all the studs out of the center of the tire with Leo's pliers so that it didn't happen again, now on the back I only have studs around the edges of the tire, I'll have to see how that works. We had coffee at a small shop call TasteBuds on the way home and then I went home and washed my car. Hopefully it will be nice tomorrow after work and I can get in some more riding. Also Tina got all our Christmas decorations up last night, now we just need to buy presents :( Oh well maye I'll win the lottery before Christmas :) Until next time, ride safe and have fun.

No comments: